This is a cave house dated back to 1950, which is fully renovated following the Cycladic tradition and architecture. Lukas’ parents used to live in this house before the strong earthquake in 1950. It is entirely carved in the cliffs and consists of 2 rooms, separated with 2 doors and a hall between them.
The first room has a double bed and the second room has 2 single sofa beds. It is around 55 sq. m. and can spaciously accommodate up to four people. This one fits better for a four-membered family or a group of friends.